Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KMG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- KMG was -0.35% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KMG was -0.53% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KMG was 2.91% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KMG was 6.72% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KMG was 14.44% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KMG had returned +15.88% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.91% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About KMG Chemicals, Inc. Common Stock (KMG)
KMG Chemicals produces specialty chemicals in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Israel, and Singapore. It operates in two segments, Electronic Chemicals and Wood Treating Chemicals. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full KMG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!