Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KSU had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- KSU was 0.25% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KSU was 0.16% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KSU was -1.74% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KSU was -0.94% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KSU was 1.32% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KSU had returned +1.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Kansas City Southern Common Stock (KSU)
Kansas City Southern is a transportation holding company with domestic and international rail operations in North America that are focused on the north/south freight corridor connecting commercial and industrial markets in the central United States with industrial cities in Mexico. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri. View our full KSU ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!