Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- LB was -4.91% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LB was -6.72% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LB was -11.96% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LB was -11.24% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LB was -5.08% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LB had returned -26.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About L Brands, Inc. (LB)
L Brands Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. The company operates in three segments: Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works International. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio. View our full LB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!