Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LDL had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- LDL was -4.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LDL was -6.88% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LDL was -6.20% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LDL was -7.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LDL was -14.21% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LDL had returned -19.90% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Lydall, Inc. Common Stock (LDL)
Lydall Inc. designs and manufactures specialty engineered filtration media, industrial thermal insulating solutions, and automotive thermal and acoustical barriers worldwide. It operates through four segments, Performance Materials, Industrial Filtration, Thermal/Acoustical Metals, and Thermal/Acoustical Fibers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in Manchester, Connecticut. View our full LDL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!