Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LEA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- LEA was -6.89% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEA was -10.30% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEA was -16.20% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEA was -23.55% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEA was -25.86% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEA had returned -22.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.65% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Lear Corporation Common Stock (LEA)
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan. View our full LEA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!