Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LEN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- LEN was 2.25% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEN was 2.03% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEN was 6.82% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEN was 8.47% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEN was 11.91% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LEN had returned +36.04% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Lennar Corporation Class A Common Stock (LEN)
Lennar Corporation engages in the homebuilding activities in the United States. The company operates through Homebuilding East, Homebuilding Central, Homebuilding West, Homebuilding Southeast Florida, Homebuilding Houston, Financial Services, Rialto, and Lennar Multifamily segments. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Miami, Florida. View our full LEN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!