Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LJPC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- LJPC was -4.92% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LJPC was -2.57% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LJPC was 0.07% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LJPC was 0.96% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LJPC was -1.70% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LJPC had returned -3.39% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.93% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC)
La Jolla Pharmaceutical is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California. View our full LJPC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!