Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LLY had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- LLY was 2.18% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LLY was 3.86% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LLY was 6.39% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LLY was 6.91% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LLY was 8.42% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LLY had returned +20.56% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +14.87% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Eli Lilly and Company Common Stock (LLY)
Eli Lilly discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Human Pharmaceutical Products and Animal Health products. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. View our full LLY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!