Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LPX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- LPX was 0.16% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LPX was -1.35% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LPX was 2.65% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LPX was 3.00% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LPX was 9.17% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LPX had returned +8.30% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Common Stock (LPX)
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee. View our full LPX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!