Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LSCC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- LSCC was 2.38% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LSCC was 3.06% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LSCC was -3.00% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LSCC was -11.41% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LSCC was -16.43% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LSCC had returned -24.73% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.71% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC)
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, and markets programmable logic products and related software in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It offers products based on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) architectures. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hillsboro, Oregon. View our full LSCC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!