Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LTS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- LTS was -0.42% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LTS was -2.91% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LTS was -5.35% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LTS was -3.85% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LTS was 0.32% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LTS had returned +6.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc Common Stock (LTS)
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. provides brokerage and advisory, investment banking, equity research, institutional sales and trading, asset management, life insurance brokerage, and trust services in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Miami, Florida. View our full LTS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!