Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LVS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- LVS was 0.51% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LVS was -0.03% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LVS was 0.15% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LVS was 5.07% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LVS was 11.87% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LVS had returned +5.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Las Vegas Sands Corp. Common Stock (LVS)
Las Vegas Sands develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States, along with accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail facilities, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants, and other amenities. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. View our full LVS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!