Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LXU had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- LXU was 4.12% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LXU was -0.34% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LXU was -10.63% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LXU was -21.82% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LXU was -21.61% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LXU had returned -29.68% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About LSB Industries, Inc. Common Stock (LXU)
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB’s principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. View our full LXU ticker page with ratings, news, and more.