Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LYB had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- LYB was 3.70% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYB was 4.43% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYB was 5.30% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYB was 2.68% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYB was 9.23% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYB had returned +2.63% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About LyondellBasell Industries NV Ordinary Shares Class A (Netherlands) (LYB)
LyondellBasell Industries is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies manufactures whose products and technologies are used in packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. View our full LYB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!