Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- LYV had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- LYV was 1.76% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYV was 1.87% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYV was -0.12% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYV was 2.25% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYV was 13.15% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- LYV had returned +2.80% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. Common Stock (LYV)
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beverly Hills, California. View our full LYV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!