Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- M had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- M was 4.76% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- M was -0.76% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- M was -5.61% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- M was -8.17% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- M was -19.57% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- M had returned -43.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.14% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Macy’s Inc Common Stock (M)
Macy’s sells a range of merchandise, including apparel and accessories for men, women, and children; cosmetics; home furnishings; and other consumer goods through its department stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1830 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. View our full M ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!