Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MAR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- MAR was -1.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MAR was -2.37% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MAR was 1.86% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MAR was 9.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MAR was 21.61% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MAR had returned +2.48% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Marriott International – Class A Common Stock (MAR)
Marriott International operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide under the Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences brands. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland. View our full MAR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!