Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MARK had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- MARK was 3.31% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MARK was 5.11% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MARK was 6.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MARK was 18.23% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MARK was 20.99% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MARK had returned -6.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK)
Remark Holdings, Inc. owns, operates, and acquires digital media properties across multiple verticals that deliver content worldwide. The company leverages its digital media assets to target the Millennial demographic, which provides it with access to markets. The company was formerly known as HSW International, Inc. and changed its name to Remark Media, Inc. in January 2012. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. View our full MARK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.