Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MDCA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- MDCA was -12.27% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MDCA was -13.27% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MDCA was -18.88% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MDCA was -21.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MDCA was -42.49% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MDCA had returned -58.21% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About MDC Partners Inc. – Class A Subordinate Voting Shares (MDCA)
MDC Partners provides marketing, activation and communications, and consulting solutions and services worldwide. It operates through two segments, Strategic Marketing Services and Performance Marketing Services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in New York, New York. View our full MDCA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!