Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MEET had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- MEET was 5.82% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEET was 6.34% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEET was 1.27% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEET was -0.67% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEET was -22.04% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEET had returned -0.71% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET)
The Meet Group owns and operates a social network for meeting new people on the Web and on mobile platforms in the United States. The company was formerly known as Quepasa Corporation and changed its name to MeetMe, Inc. in June 2012. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New Hope, Pennsylvania. View our full MEET ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!