Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MEI had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- MEI was -2.32% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEI was -2.38% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEI was -0.41% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEI was 7.12% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEI was 7.71% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MEI had returned +10.98% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +19.44% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Methode Electronics, Inc. Common Stock (MEI)
Methode Electronics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets component and subsystem devices in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Automotive, Interface, Power Products, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full MEI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!