Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MET had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- MET was -3.54% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MET was -3.82% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MET was -2.50% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MET was -0.13% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MET was -0.06% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MET had returned -0.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About MetLife, Inc. Common Stock (MET)
Metlife Inc. provides life insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management products in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates in six segments: Retail; Group, Voluntary & Worksite Benefits; Corporate Benefit Funding; Latin America; Asia; and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in New York, New York. View our full MET ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!