Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MFNC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- MFNC was 0.49% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MFNC was 0.25% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MFNC was -0.24% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MFNC was -1.24% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MFNC was 1.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MFNC had returned -0.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC)
Mackinac Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for mBank that provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Michigan and Wisconsin. The company was formerly known as North Country Financial Corporation and changed its name to Mackinac Financial Corporation in December 2004. Mackinac Financial Corporation was founded in 1974 and is based in Manistique, Michigan. View our full MFNC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!