Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MMLP had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- MMLP was -3.37% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MMLP was -8.77% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MMLP was -8.66% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MMLP was -6.47% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MMLP was -12.01% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MMLP had returned +0.26% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. – Common Units Representing Limited Partnership Interests (MMLP)
Martin Midstream Partners LP collects, transports, stores, and markets petroleum products and by-products in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Company operates through four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Sulfur Services and Marine Transportation. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas. View our full MMLP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!