Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MSFT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- MSFT was 0.29% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MSFT was 2.28% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MSFT was 4.11% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MSFT was 8.96% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MSFT was 19.07% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MSFT had returned +10.24% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software products, services, and devices worldwide. The Company’s products include operating systems for computing devices, servers, phones, and other intelligent devices, server applications for distributed computing environments, productivity applications, business solution applications, desktop and server management tools, software development tools, video games, and online advertising. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Redmond, Washington. View our full MSFT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.