Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- MT was -8.21% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MT was -8.49% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MT was -5.10% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MT was -7.04% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MT was 1.14% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MT had returned -1.97% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.21% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Arcelor Mittal NY Registry Shares NEW (MT)
ArcelorMittal is a steel and mining company which produces flat steel products, including sheet and plate, and long steel products, including bars, rods and structural shapes, as well as various types of mining products, including iron ore lump, fines, concentrate and sinter feed, coking, pulverized coal injection and thermal coal. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Luxembourg. View our full MT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!