Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MTB had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- MTB was 1.04% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MTB was 1.34% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MTB was -0.40% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MTB was 0.29% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MTB was 7.56% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MTB had returned +8.22% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.70% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About M&T Bank Corporation Common Stock (MTB)
M&T Bank offers deposit, lending, cash management, and other financial services to small businesses and professionals across the United States. Its segments include Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Discretionary Portfolio, Residential Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Buffalo, New York. View our full MTB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!