Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- MYGN had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- MYGN was 1.16% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MYGN was -0.83% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MYGN was 5.05% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MYGN was 14.25% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MYGN was 12.04% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- MYGN had returned +10.73% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN)
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. View our full MYGN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!