Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NAV had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- NAV was 4.67% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NAV was 7.70% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NAV was -0.68% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NAV was -7.36% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NAV was -2.45% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NAV had returned -13.57% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Navistar International Corporation Common Stock (NAV)
Navistar International is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus brand school and commercial buses. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Lisle, Illinois. View our full NAV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!