Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NDSN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- NDSN was -0.61% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NDSN was 0.76% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NDSN was 4.14% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NDSN was 3.28% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NDSN was 7.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NDSN had returned +13.61% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Nordson Corporation (NDSN)
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing of adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials, polymers, plastics and other materials, fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, serving a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Westlake, Ohio. View our full NDSN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.