Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NEO had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NEO was -6.11% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEO was -6.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEO was -3.51% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEO was 12.65% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEO was 30.26% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEO had returned +47.52% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO)
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida. View our full NEO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!