Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NEWR had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NEWR was 7.07% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEWR was 13.34% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEWR was 14.95% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEWR was 25.73% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEWR was 44.55% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NEWR had returned +50.44% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About New Relic, Inc. Common Stock (NEWR)
New Relic Inc. provides software analytics products worldwide. The companys cloud-based platform and suite of products enables organizations to collect, store, and analyze massive amounts of software data in real time. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full NEWR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!