Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NGG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- NGG was 0.82% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NGG was 0.67% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NGG was -4.59% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NGG was -8.29% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NGG was -12.87% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NGG had returned -9.59% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About National Grid Transco, PLC National Grid PLC (NEW) American Depositary Shares (NGG)
National Grid plc is an electricity and natural gas delivery company that connects nearly 7 million customers to vital energy sources through its networks in New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is the largest distributor of natural gas in the Northeast. National Grid also operates the systems that deliver gas and electricity across Great Britain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. View our full NGG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.