Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NOC had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NOC was -0.04% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOC was -2.86% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOC was -5.95% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOC was -3.96% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOC was 3.44% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOC had returned +4.59% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Northrop Grumman Corporation Common Stock (NOC)
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia. View our full NOC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!