Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NOV had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- NOV was 8.07% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOV was 9.32% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOV was 12.68% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOV was 14.35% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOV was 18.86% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOV had returned +13.76% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Common Stock (NOV)
National Oilwell Varco designs, manufactures, and sells equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling, completion, and production; and provides oilfield services to the upstream oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full NOV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!