Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NOW had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- NOW was 3.63% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOW was 8.22% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOW was 16.69% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOW was 27.11% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOW was 40.71% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NOW had returned +33.78% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ServiceNow, Inc. Common Stock (NOW)
ServiceNow provides cloud-based solutions that define, structure, manage, and automate services to enterprise operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and other countries. The Company provides cloud-based service management solutions that address the needs of a range of departments within an organization, including IT, human resources (HR), facilities, field service, marketing, legal and finance. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California. View our full NOW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.