Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NSA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- NSA was -0.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NSA was 0.73% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NSA was 4.64% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NSA was 10.79% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NSA was 12.17% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NSA had returned +23.84% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA)
National Storage Affiliates is focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self storage properties located within the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. View our full NSA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!