Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NTLA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NTLA was 8.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 13.03% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 24.88% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 27.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 42.92% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA had returned +53.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA)
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full NTLA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!