Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NTLA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NTLA was 8.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 13.03% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 24.88% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 27.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA was 42.92% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NTLA had returned +53.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA)
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full NTLA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.