Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NVDA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- NVDA was -3.73% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVDA was -2.65% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVDA was -0.55% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVDA was 2.38% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVDA was 8.04% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVDA had returned +37.48% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
NVIDIA Corporation’s products and services are visual computing platforms that address four markets: Gaming, Enterprise, High Performance Computing & Cloud, and Automotive. The Company operates in two segments: Graphics Processing Unit and Tegra Processor. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Santa Clara, California. View our full NVDA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!