Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NVTA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- NVTA was -4.28% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVTA was -9.03% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVTA was -22.92% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVTA was -20.84% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVTA was -10.55% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NVTA had returned -31.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -2.01% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Invitae Corporation Common Stock (NVTA)
Invitae Corporation is a company that utilizes an integrated portfolio of laboratory processes, software tools and informatics capabilities to process deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)-containing samples, analyze information about patient-specific genetic variation and generate test reports for physicians and their patients. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full NVTA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!