Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- NYMT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- NYMT was 0.94% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NYMT was 2.02% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NYMT was 3.94% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NYMT was 6.15% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NYMT was 9.44% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- NYMT had returned +9.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT)
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. engages in acquiring, investing in, financing, and managing mortgage-related and financial assets in the United States. It primarily invests in residential mortgage-backed securities comprising adjustable-rate, hybrid adjustable-rate, fixed-rate, interest only and inverse interest only, and principal only mortgage-backed securities; multi family commercial mortgage-backed securities; and residential mortgage loans, including loans sourced from distressed markets. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in New York City, New York. View our full NYMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.