Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OAS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- OAS was -2.63% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OAS was 0.76% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OAS was -3.50% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OAS was -8.25% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OAS was -4.70% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OAS had returned -2.38% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Oasis Petroleum Inc. Common Stock (OAS)
Oasis Petroleum is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full OAS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!