Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OCLR had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- OCLR was 3.05% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCLR was 4.75% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCLR was -2.85% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCLR was 10.21% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCLR was 8.30% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCLR had returned +27.15% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.65% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR)
Oclaro, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets lasers and optical components, modules, and subsystems for the optical communications, industrial, and consumer laser markets worldwide. The company was formerly known as Bookham, Inc. and changed its name to Oclaro, Inc. in April 2009. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California. View our full OCLR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!