Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OCN had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- OCN was 0.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCN was 2.69% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCN was 6.70% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCN was 3.80% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCN was 27.21% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OCN had returned +0.19% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW Common Stock (OCN)
Ocwen Financial engages in servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States. Its Servicing segment provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services to owners of mortgage loans and foreclosed real estate. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full OCN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!