Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OKTA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- OKTA was 2.57% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OKTA was 11.05% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OKTA was 25.63% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OKTA was 30.30% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OKTA was 39.40% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OKTA had returned +49.24% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Okta, Inc. – Class A Common Stock (OKTA)
Okta, Inc. operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. It offers single sign-on, mobility management, adaptive multi-factor authentication, lifecycle management, and universal directory products for IT customers; and complete authentication, user management, flexible administration, API access management, and developer tools for developers. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. View our full OKTA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!