Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OMF had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- OMF was 1.77% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMF was 0.96% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMF was 0.61% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMF was 7.47% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMF was 14.16% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMF had returned +21.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About OneMain Holdings, Inc. Common Stock (OMF)
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana. View our full OMF ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!