Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- OMI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- OMI was 3.63% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMI was 6.31% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMI was -7.55% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMI was -13.73% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMI was -30.71% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- OMI had returned -9.37% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Owens & Minor, Inc. Common Stock (OMI)
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia. View our full OMI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!