Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ORCL had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ORCL was 0.36% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORCL was 0.00% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORCL was 3.22% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORCL was 4.28% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORCL was 1.21% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORCL had returned +3.58% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Oracle Corporation Common Stock (ORCL)
Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, application software, cloud infrastructure, hardware systems, and related services worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Redwood City, California. View our full ORCL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!