Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ORN had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ORN was -3.15% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORN was -4.15% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORN was -12.91% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORN was -14.06% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORN was -9.65% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ORN had returned -19.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN)
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides marine construction and specialty services on, over, and under the water in the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full ORN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!