Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PANW had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- PANW was 2.78% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PANW was 5.81% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PANW was 9.48% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PANW was 12.71% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PANW was 26.11% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PANW had returned +62.98% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Palo Alto Networks, Inc. Common Stock (PANW)
Palo Alto Networks provides enterprise security platform to enterprises, service providers, and government entities worldwide. Its platform includes Next-Generation Firewall that delivers application, user, and content visibility and control, as well as protection against network-based cyber threats, and Threat Intelligence Cloud that offers central intelligence capabilities, as well as automated delivery of preventative measures against cyber attacks. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California. View our full PANW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!